SSC CHSL 2018
Everyone have dreams to get high profile Government jobs after 12th pass. There is good news for all the candidates who are looking for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam Notification. As, staff selection commission Going to conduct recruitment CHSL exam for LDC/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operators posts overall in India with having total upto 3000+ Vacancy. As, Tier-1 Exam going to be conduct from (04.04.2018 to 26.04.2018 (CBE)*. Interested candidates can now do Online registration from 18-November-2017. If you are looking for ssc govt jobs after 10+2 Qualification any where in India then, this page is for You. Here we provide all latest chsl exam notification detail. To makes your dream come true, Government of India, Various Ministry & govt department, Directorate General, Staff selection Commission (SSC) department that is also known for hiring meritorious, young and motivated candidates to pursue Career in there frontier areas in sector for given CHSL Posts vacancies to recruited in payscale (Per Month) Rs 5200 – Rs 20200 with GP 19,000 or 24000. All the un-employee candidates must read advertisement Notification carefully and satisfy themselves before applying online that they fulfil eligibility conditions. If you posses minimum eligibility criteria (i.e Qualification, Nationality, age limit, Syllabus, Tier1, Tier2 Exam detail & other essential requirement) then, you can directly get do online registration from official portal website of SSC i.e http:/ssconline.nic.in.
Conducted by the Staff Selection Commission, SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) is an annually held recruitment test for 10+2 passed candidates. The test involves 3-tiers for recruiting Clerical level staff in different govt departments. SSC CHSL scores are used for recruiting Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Lower Divisional Clerks and Court Clerks. In 2016, close to 3.4 million candidates appeared for SSC CHSL 2016 Tier I test.
Staff Selection Commission or SSC has been one of the most desirable organizations for Government exams in India. Every year thousands of vacancies are filled by SSC in Government departments. Govt. jobs are the most sought after career choice in India. More so, the government is focusing on providing better facilities and services in every aspect of our lives. Govt is focusing on the development of our country and to do that millions of Jobs will be created in the coming years. SSC is the leading Govt. organization that provides employment to lakhs of students in India. A great opportunity lies ahead for all the SSC aspirants.
The Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) exam every year for recruitment in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) Exam for recruitment to various posts like:
• Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA)
• Data Entry Operator (DEO).
• Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC).
• Court Clerk.
SSC CHSL 2018 Notification
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC CHSL 2018 recruitment notification for the post of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant (PA/SA) and Data Entry Operator(DEO).
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2018
Tentative vacancies for the posts of LDC/ JSA, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and DEO are 898, 2359, 2 and Data Entry Operator Grade”A”- Nil, respectively
- There will be 4 sections (General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness) carrying 50 marks for each section.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- The question paper will be available both in Hindi & English except the English Language.
- There will be MCQ type questions and ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The weightege of each will be 50 marks.
Subjects Questions Marks
English Language 50 50
General Awareness 50 50
General Intelligence 50 50
Quantitative Aptitude 50 50
For Part II
The qualified applicants of Part I will be eligible for Part II examination. This examination is qualifying in nature & will be scheduled to test the skills of the applicants related to the posts.
- Typing test for LDC: This test will be conducted in Hindi & English both for the successful applicants in the written examination. They have to mention the language during the application procedure. This examination is also qualifying in nature. The typing speed for the English language should be 35 words/minutes & for Hindi, it should be 30 word/minutes.
- Skill test for DEO: This examination will be scheduled for the successful applicants of written examination. The applicants have to maintain the data entry speed of 8000 key depression/hour on the computer. These entries will be judged on the basis of correct entries. The duration of this skill test will be 15 minutes. A printed matter of 2000-2200 strokes/key-depression in the English language will be provided to each applicant.
SSC CHSL 2017 Total Vacancies and Salary
Post Vacancy Grade Pay Gross Salary In Hand Salary
Court Clerk Nill 1900 22,392- 26,026 18,777 – 22,411
LDC 898 1900 22,392 – 26,026 18,777 – 22,411
DEO 2 2400 29,340 – 35,220 25,165 – 31,045
Postal Assistant 2359 2400 29,340 – 35,220 25,165 – 31,045
SSC CHSL 2017 Selection Process
The Recruitment procedure of SSC CHSL consists of Two stages- Written examination and Skill test or Typing test. The successful candidates of stage I (written examination) called for the stage II skill test or typing test. The SSC CHSL 2017 gives an opportunity to eligible candidates to get recruited at the posts of LDC (Lower Division Clerk) and DEO (Data Entry Operator) in numerous central govt. offices. The reserved category candidates will be adjusted against general category vacancies according to their rank in the merit list. The vacancies of reserved categories will be filled individually by eligible candidates of reserved categories only.
The tiebreaker for candidates scoring same marks will be based on-
- Marks in the written examination
- DOB, older candidate will be given higher position in the merit list
- In alphabetical order, the higher rank will be decided
SSC CHSL 2018 Admit Card
- Admits card will be hosted on regional websites of SSC.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall without the admit card.
- Candidates can download their CHSL exam admit card form respective regional SSC’s website.
SSC CHSL 2018 Result
- The result will be in the “PDF” format in that PDF file candidates need to search their name and roll number.
- Final results will be published after tier-3 (skill test / typing test).
- After final results, candidates will be appointed for the posts.
SSC CHSL 2018 Answer Key
- CHSL answer key will be published after the exam on the official website of SSC for all the sets of the question paper and candidates can use them accordingly.
- After each shift (Morning and Evening) answer Key of CHSL exam will be published.
SSC CHSL 2018 Cut Off
- For further recruitment process cut off is minimum marks that are compulsory to score to get selected.
- Cut off marks for general candidates usually higher than the reserve category’s candidates.
- The final SSC CHSL Cutoff has been issued by the exam officials of Staff Selection Commission.
Expected Cut Off
- The total number of vacancies to be filled in the current session.
- The total number of applicants for the SSC CHSL Exam.
- The complexity level of the paper set.
General – 127-135
OBC – 118-125
DIRCET LINK – SSC.NIC.IN