SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2018 Exam :
Check SSC GD Constable exam 2018 full syllabus and exam pattern for written exam, PST/PET/Medical test pattern from staff selection commission. SSC GD online written exam test full exam pattern and subject wise syllabus are provided here. Also SSC GD Constable CBT exam mock test and mode paper available here on this page.
Download SSC GD Constable syllabus pdf, SSC GD Subject wise syllabus for constable exam 2018, ssc gd constable official syllabus from ssc gd official website are also available on ssc official website @ssc.nic.in . SSC official website link for ssc gd constable syllabus 2018 given below on this website which can be easily downloaded read from the aspirants
SSC GD Constable Written Exam Full Syllabus 2018 :
SSC GD Constable written exam syllabus for all subjects are available here. We are providing here for full details of SSC GD constable syllabus for candidates easy reference. Check online Staff Selection Commission constable GD written exam syllabus.
About SSC GD Recruitment 2018 :
Staff Selection Commission has conducted recruitment process for long time awaiting SSC GD Constable posts for 2018. Candidates from all India were awaiting for recruitment since long time as exam were not conducted from staff selection commission in last few years due to some issues and this year ssc released large number of vacancies for ssc gd exam. Staff selection commission conducted SSC GD recruitment test for BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles. Each force has unique number of posts for male and female candidates. A large number of students apply for these posts as staff selection commission decided to have eligibility criteria metric pass for these jobs. Number of vacancies can be see here for these posts – Click Here for SSC GD Vacancies 2018
About SSC GD Exam 2018 :
The Staff Selection commission conduction online written exam (CBT Test) for SSC GD constable recruitment. All male and female aspirants of ssc gd who have filled up SSC GD constable application form 2018 are now need to go through SSC CBT based online written exam which is first phase exam for ssc gd. Candidates qualifying in written exam will be called for PET/PST and for medical examination.
All aspirants are now waiting for upcoming ssc exam 2018 exam date and admit card download date to appear in written examination. SSC GD aspirants must have complete knowledge of ssc gd written exam pattern, SSC GD constable syllabus, ssc gd exam date, ssc gd admit card download start date, staff selection commission process to for ssc gd recruitment, ssc gd official website @ssc.nic.in and any other details related to this exam. We are providing here brief description about all these details and for subject wise syllabus for SSC GD. All aspirants must read the details carefully.
SSC GD Constable Free Test Series :
Test practice is most important today for any govt exams cbt based written test. Free online test series for ssc gd constable exam 2018 will be available soon on t9schools. Hence, all candidates are advised to visit t9schoos daily for free test series and important questions for SSC GD Exam.
SSC GD Constable exam 2018 :
Candidates will go through 4 stages for SSC Constable (GD) Exam 2018. Please find below exam scheme for ssc gd constable exam :
- SSC GD Written Exam (CBT Based online test)
- SSC GD Constable Physical Standard Test (PST)
- SSC Constable Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- SSC Constable Medical Test
- Documents Verification and Joining
SSC GD Constable Online Written Examination :
SSC GD online written exam will be a computer based online test. SSC GD 2018 online test subjects are General Intelligence and reasoning, General Awareness and General Knowledge test, Mathematics Aptitude test, General Hind/General English. All these sections will consist equal questions and marks for ssc gd constable exam. Exam pattern for SSC GD is as below
|Subjects||Questions per section||Marks per section|
|Part A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
|Part B||General Knowledge/General Awareness||25||50|
|Part C||Elementary Math||25||50|
Please note below points for SSC GD Written exam pattern 2018 :
- SSC GD written exam will be conducted online
- SSC GD Test is a computer based online test
- Multiple Type questions (Objective choice questions) will be asked from all subjects
- Students needs to select correct answer on computer screen
- 25 Objective type questions will be asked from each subject
- SSC GD Test will carry total 100 multiple choice questions
- 1 Marks will be given for each correct answer
- There is a negative marking of 1/3 in SSC GD Constable exam 2018. 1/3 marks for each wrong answer will be deducted from achieved score.
- Total test duration is 90 Minutes
- All questions in ssc gd exam will be asked from Metric (10th class) level for each subject
- SSC GD Computer based online test (CBT Test) will conducted on two languages only – Hindi and English
- Candidates needs to select any one of these languages as per there choice.
SSC GD Written exam syllabus 2018 :
SSC GD constable subject wise written exam syllabus is provided here :
General Intelligence & Reasoning :
This section is one of the section where students can get more marks and can improve their chance to get selected in final merits. Objective type questions will be asked from following topics for this section –
- Spatial Visualisation.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetic Figures Classification
- Similarities and Differences.
- Non-verbal series.
- Visual Memory.
- spatial orientation,
- Spatial Orientation.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Relationship concepts.
- Coding and Decoding
- Observation etc.
General Knowledge/General Awareness : This section is little bit complex for students in comparison of others. Aspirants are advised to give more time to this section in order to get good marks. This section will consist following topics :
General Knowledge: – This section consists of the following topics as follows: –
- Daily Events related to India and its neighboring countries.
- Questions Indian Culture & Heritage.
- National and International Current Affairs (Last 1 Year)
- Questions from Indian and World Geography.
- General Science
- Latest Technology
- Indian Economy
- Questions from Indian Constitution
- General Politics
- Indian History
- This section will consist current affairs questions related to India and world and about daily activities surroundings us, questions from news like sports, film industries, achievements, awards and many more.
- Also questions from daily observations and their scientific nature can be ask. Questions will be asked of such nature which can be in mind if you watch daily news and read news papers and magazines carefully from last one year from the time of exam.
Elementary Mathematics :
Elementary section of ssc gd constable written exam is also one of the section where students can achieve high marks and can make a chance to select in final merit. Questions from following topics will be asked from this section :
- Number Systems.
- Time and Distance.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Time.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Work
SSC GD Hindi/English syllabus as follows :
SSC GD English syllabus for 2018 exam –
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs.
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- Spot the Error.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Shuffling of Sentence parts.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze Passage.
- Comprehension Passage.
- One word substitution.
- Improvement of Sentences.
- Fill in the Blanks.
SSC GD Constable Hindi Syllabus :
This is advisable for all hindi medium students to select hindi section only for ssc gd exam instead of english. Hindi medium students as well english medium students if can give little time to this section can get high number of marks from hindi section and can get a chance to get their name in final merit list. SSC GD Constable Hindi syllabus 2018 is from these topics –
- वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप
- विलोमार्थी शब्द.
- वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ तथा शब्दों के सही रूप.
- समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द.
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द.
- क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना.
- कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां के अर्थ.
- संधि विच्छेद.
- शब्दों का लिंग परिवर्तन (स्त्रीलिंग, पुर्लिंग, नपुंसकलिंग)
- किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन.
- मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ.
- रचना एवं रचयिता इत्यादि.
SSC GD PST Test :
Physical standard test decided by staff selection commission for ssc gd recruitment will be taken after written exam. Qualifying candidates in written exam will be called for Physical Standard Test for SSC GD. PST is most important for SSC GD as candidates disqualify in Physical standard test cannot be selected for further procedure. Following is the PST measures for SSC GD male and female candidates :
SSC GD PST for Male candidates :
SSC GD Constable physical standard test for male candidates as below –
Height (Male) – 170 cm
Chest (Male) – 80 (Unexpanded), 85 (Expanded)
Race – Male candidates needs to run 5 km in 24 minutes
Long Jump – 14 feet (Three attempts will be given to qualify)
High Jump – 3’9’’ (Three attempts)
SSC GD Physical test for Female candidates :
Height – 157 cm for female candides.
Chest – Not Applicable
Race – 1600 meters in 8 minutes 30 seconds
High Jump – 3’ (Three attempts)
Long Jump – 10 feet (Three attempts)
SSC GD PET consider race, high jump and long jump for constable exam. SSC GD Physical efficiency test is also most important to get selected in final merit list for ssc constable any of the forces.
SSC GD Medical Examination :
Medication examination is also most important section of this recruitment. Eye sight will be checked for this exam of the candidates.
SSC GD Eye sight test requirements ;
Conditions While Checking Eye Sight:
|Visual Acuity Unaided||Uncorrected Visual Acuity||Refraction||Colour Vision|
|Near Vision||Distant Vision|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
|N6||N9||6/6||6/9||Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses.||CP-III by ISIHARA|
Remarks – For right handed person, the right eye is better eye and vice-versa.
– Binocular vision is required.
SSC GD Constable Important Links :
Download SSC GD Admit card 2018 – Click Here
SSC GD Constable Recruitment full details – Click Here
SSC GD Constable Official website – Click Here
SSC GD Constable Latest Update :
Download SSC GD Constable admit card latest update, SSC GD admit card 2018, ssc gd latest exam details, ssc gd exam date. Download ssc gd constable syllabus pdf, download ssc constable gd syllabus pdf online
Important Dates :
SSC GD Constable Admit card download date – Update soon
SSC GD Exam date 2018 – Update soon
SSC GD Online admit card download start date – Update soon
SSC GD Application form last date – 24 Aug
T9schools is India leading web portal for ssc exam preparation, ssc latest updates, ssc exam latest update, ssc exam preparations, ssc free test series, ssc test series free and more.
CTRL + D to book our website for free latest govt jobs update