SSC stenographer jobs recruitment 2020 ( Grade C and D )
SSC latest jobs recruitment notification 2020 :
SSC latest stenographer jobs 2020 has been out. Latest stenographer grade C and D jobs 2020 recruitment has been out. Staff selection commission has released a latest notification for the recruitment of the candidates for various jobs. All the candidates who are willing to work in the central government jobs can apply for these vacancies. Here in this post we are going to discuss about all the latest information about the latest staff selection commission. All the candidates can read this post to know complete information about the latest stenographer jobs. The information such as eligibility criteria, vacancies details and the important dates about the recruitment will be specified here in this post. So all the eligible candidates can apply for this jobs. All the candidates can apply for these jobs from the official website of SSC.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Exam Details:
Staff Selection Commission
Stenographer Grade C & D Vacancies 2020
|Origination Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment Name||SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade C & D|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Vacancies|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||In India|
|Age Limit||18 Years to 27, 30 Years|
Staff selection commission eligibility criteria 2020 :
The eligibility criteria for the latest stenographer jobs will be as given below. All he candidates have to read the following eligibility criteria before applying the jobs. The candidates who statisfies these eligibility criteria they only will be allowed to apply for the latest jobs.
- Educational qualification :
- The candidate who have completed 12th class form a recognized Board with typing knowledge in Hindi/English can apply for these vacancies.
- The candidates who are having the higher qualifications than 12th class can apply for these jobs.
- Age limit :
- Minimum age limit for SSC Stenographer Recruitment – 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for SSC Stenographer Grade C Posts – 30 Years
- Maximum age limit for SSC Stenographer Grade D Posts – 27 Years
- Age Relaxation for the candidates will be provided based on the government rules.
Stenographer jobs payscale details 2020 :
Payscale for the latest stenographer jobs will be as given below. The payscale will be as follows.
Grade -C :
- payscale – Rs. 9300 – 34800.
- Grade pay – Rs.4200.
Grade – D :
- Payscale – Rs.5200 – 20200.
- Gradepay – Rs.2500.
SSC grade C and D exam pattern 2020 :
Exam pattern for the latest jobs will be as given below. There are totally three sections in this question paper they are as given below.
- General Awareness – 50.
- English Language – 100.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – 50.
SSC stenographer jobs application fee :
The application fee for the latest government jobs will be as given below.
- For general and OBC candidates application fee will be – Rs.100.
- For SC,ST and PWD candidates – no fee.
- Payment Mode – Online/Offline
SSC application fee payment mode :
The payment of the application fee will be based on the following mode.
- Online mode .
- Candidates can use debit card, credit card and net banking for paying the application fee.
How to apply for SSC latest jobs 2020 :
- Candidates have to fill the application form from the official website only.
- Candidate have to visit the official website of SSC.
- After entering into the official website candidates have to search for the link to fill the application form.
- Candidates after finding the link candidates can click on it then the candidates have to register into the official website.
- Now candidates have to fill all the field in the registration form in order to complete the registration process.
- After the registration process is done candidates have to click on the apply now button.
- After that candidates have to fill all the field of the application form.
- Candidate have to upload the documents like photo and signature of the candidates.
- And then candidates have to pay the application fee after uploading the certificates.
- Now the candidates are allowed to preview the application fee and click on the submit button.
- Candidate can take the print out of the application form.
- After that candidates have to log out form the official website.
Latest central government jobs applying mode :
- Online mode.
- Candidates can visit he official website for filling the online application form.
SSC latest jobs important dates :
|Important Event||Important Date|
|Starting date to apply online||10th October 2020|
|Last date to apply online||4th November 2020|
|Last date for payment of fees (Online)||6th November 2020|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||8th November 2020|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||10th November 2020|
|Date of Computer Based Exam||29th March to 31st March 2020|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|