State Health Society Bihar CHO Admit Card
State Health Society Bihar CHO Admit Card 2019: State Health Society Bihar has released the admit card on its official website for Community Health Officers CHO. Those candidates who filled the application form can download the admit card from the link given below. For other details visit the official website of State Health Society Bihar. The course will be run by Indira Gandhi National Open University IGNOU.
About State Health Society
The State Health Society and National Health Mission both works together in Bihar so if any person gets a job he will get an opportunity to work with both the organizations. The department comes under the Government of India and is aimed for the welfare of health in rural areas. Various departments come under this department and all works for the welfare of the people. On completion of course the candidates will be posted on health wellness centres.
|Name of the Organisation||State Health Mission Bihar|
|Post name||Community Health Officers CHO|
|Application start date||Ended|
|Application end date||Ended|
|Admit Card||Link 1|
|Declaration of Result||Notified soon|
|Sr No||Name of Course||Vacancy|
|1||Certificate in community Health for Ayurveda under NHM||400|
|2||Certificate in community Health for Nurses under NHM||200|
The selection procedure for Community Health Officers CHO will be as follows:
- Online Exam
- Document Verification
- The Computer based online exam will be conducted and based on the performance the candidates will be shortlisted.
- Minimum of 30% marks will be required to qualify the exam.
- Candidates selected from the CBE will be called for document verification process.
- The process of Document verification will be conducted by the State Health Society as per their rules and regulations.
How to download the admit card
- Visit the official website of State Health Society Bihar statehealthsocietybihar.org .
- Click on the admit card tab on the home page
- Enter your registration number and password to download the admit card.
- Check the admit card properly.
- Print it for the examination and save it for future use.
Documents Required for Exam
- Passport Size recent photograph
- Identity proof original licence pan card or addhar card
- Admit Card
- Xerox Of Identity proof
Before going for exam check the admit card properly if all the details are proper namely,
- Candidate Name
- Reg Number
- Parents Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Name
- Date Of birth
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Category
- Column of Invigilator Signature
- Column of Candidate Signature
- Column of Thumb Impression Of Candidate
- Column of Attesting the candidate Photograph
- Instructions of Exam
The authority will declare the result of written exam after one month of the exam tentatively. For updates related to result and merit list stay tuned to our page. Candidates can check the result with the help of their registration details. For more updates stay tuned to this page. Any other queries please visit the official website.
Download Admit Card Click here
Recruitment Details Click Here
Official Website Click Here