Hello Students, Here are Top most important and most expected GK and current affairs questions including computer knowledge for upcoming gov exams like IBPS Clerk and PO, Railways, Police, SSC, SSB, Clerks, TET, B.Ed. BTC and other competitive exams . Below questions including GK, Current affairs and general computer questions are expected to be asked in upcoming gov. exams as well as other competitive exams like MBA, HM etc. We will keep you updated with other expected questions in future :
1. What is the Currency of Saudi Arabia – Saudi Riyal
2. What is the capital of Hawana – Cuba
3. Who is the Head of HDFC Bank – Aditya Puri
4. What is the Full form of ASDL – Aerospace System Design Laboratory
5. What is Full form of HTTP – Hyper Text Transfer Protocol
6. What does UNU stands for – United Nations University
7. What is the Currency of Nigeria – Nigerian Naira
8. What is the Full Form of RIDF – Rural Infrastructure Development Fund
9. BRICS Stands for (Full form of BRICS) – Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa
10. Keoladeo National Park is situated – Rajasthan (Bharatpur)
11. FEMA Full Form – Foreign Exchange Management Act (1999)
12. URL Full Form – Uniform resource locator
13. EVM Full Form – Electronic Voting Machine
14. RTGS Full Form – Real Time Gross Settlement
15. MMID Full Form – Mobile Money Identifier
16. ISDN Full Form – Integrated Services Digital Network
17. What is the Capital of Afganistan- kabul
18. What is the Currency of Bhutan- Ngultrum
19. Author of Gods of Antarctica Book – Master Yashvardhan Shukla
20. Full Form of KVP – Kisan Vikas Patra
21. MICR Full Form – Magnetic Ink Character Recognition Code (MICR Code)
22. Eight Lives written by – Rajmohan Gandhi
23. International Day of Disabled Persons – 3rd December
24. What is the amount of Personal accident cover in Jan Dhan Yojana – 1 lakh
25. Largest public sector insurance company is – LIC
26. Shortcut key to undo last step in Excel – Ctrl+ Z
27. Shortcut key to make characters italics – Ctrl + I
28. Constituency of Hema Malini – Mathura
29. Dholera International Airport Located in – Ahmedabad, Gujarat
30. First RRB located at – Uttar Pradesh
31. Korba Super Thermal Power Station situated in which state – Chattisgarh, Korba district, Jamnipali (Name plate capacity – 2600MW)
32. IRDA Full Form – Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
33. IRDA Headquarter – Hyderabad
34. UNIDO Full Form – United Nations Industrial Development Organization
35. UNIDO Head office – Vienna, Austria
36. Full Form of NCR – National Capital Region
37. IFSC Full Form – Indian Financial System Code.
38. ECGL full form – Executive Centre of Global Leadershi
39. RTGS full form- Real Time Gross Settlemen
40. Capital of Thailand – Bangkok
41. What is the Currency of China – Renminbi
42. Overdraft facility amount in PMJDY – Rs. 5000
43. National Humans Rights day celebrated on – 10 Dec
44. Who is the Author of Half Girl Friend – Chetan Bhagat
45. Nalanda University situated is in which state – Bihar
46. Where is ISRO situated – Bangaluru
47. Satish Dhawan Space Centre is in – Sriharikota
48. ISRO Full Form – Indian Space Research Organization
49. Ghoomer Dance – Rajasthan
50. PDF Full Form – Portable Document Format
51. FCCB Full Form – Foreign Currency Convertible Bon
52. RTGS Full Form – Real Time Gross Settlement
53. FTZ Full Form – Free-Trade Zone
54. What is the Currency of Indonesia – Rupiah
55. What is the Capital of Canada – Ottawa
56. Nasik Situated on the bank of River – Godavari
57. Shortcut key of making italic font – ctrl + I
58. Which file is DOCx – MS word
59. Who is the Author of the narrow road to deep north – Richard Flanagan (Sixth Novel)
60. UNIDO Full Form – United Nations Industrial Development organization
61. UNIDO Head Office – Vienna, Austria
62. Pankaj Advani is Related to which game – Snooker
63. Author of Unbreakable – M C Marykom
64. Where is Headquarters of International Maritime Organization – London
65. What is the Capital of Turkey – Ankara
66. KYC Full Form – Know your Customer.
67. NPA Full Form – Non-Performing Asset.
68. BC Full Form – Banking Correspondent.
69. NEFT Full Form – National Electronic Fund Transfer
70. What is PLR replaced by – Base rate
71. Martha Dodrey is associated with – Polio
72. What is Bankasurance – by banking Chanel
73. What is the name of Card for Farmers – kisan credit card
74. World Diabetes day is — 14 November
75.SLR Stands for — Statutory Liquidity ratio
76. Bank Rate – Rate at which RBI provide loan to commercial banks
77. ATM setup and operated by non banking entities called as – White Label ATM
78. NSAP (National Social Assistance Program) is related with which leader- Indira Gandhi
79. What will happen if If RBI reduces CRR : Credit Supply increases and loans get cheaper.
80. Which account convert physical share in electronic form – Demat Account
81. NPCI 24×7 is related to – Remittance Processing Services
82. Which organization deals with complaints of Consumers- – Consumer Organization
83. Who is the Author of Satanic Verses – Salman Rushdie
84. What is the Venue of Olympic 2020 – Tokyo, Japan
85. Capital of Armenian– Yerevon
86. Full form of EDC – Electronic Data Capture Machine
87. Which Leader statue will be World Largest statue soon – Sardar Vallabbhai Patel
88. CTS Full Form : Cheque Truncation System
89. Software used in Banking System- – Core banking software
90. KYC norms issued by which Bank – RBI ( to stop money laundering activities).
91. 9 digit code written on Cheque is known as – MICR code
92. What is the Name of the scheme to include every people under banking system – Financial Inclusion
93. Who controls Cobra Post and Tehelka- – Aniruddha Bahal
94. BSBDA Full Form – Basic Saving Bank Deposit Account
95. What is the currency of Brazil – Real
96. Largest coffe exporting state in India : Karnataka
97. ECS stands for – Electronic Clearing System
98. Nagarjuna Sagar Dam is located in which state– Andhra Pradesh
99. Play back singer who got Bharat Ratna — Lata mangeskar (2001)
100. Magnetic ink character recognition (MICR) in cheque has how many character– 9 digit
101. Author of Casual Vacancy– J.K Rowling.
102. Purchase a commodity or security in one market for immediate sale in another market is known as- Arbitrage
103. Online Alert Securities measures by RBI are for: Debit/ Credit card holders
104. Largest Exporter Gold- China
105. Sergey Bubka is related to which sports– Pole Vaulter.
106. Largest Producing Country of Coffee- Brazil
107. Author of Devdas – Sharat Chandra Chattopadhyay
108. Enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed 25 lakh – Micro enterprise
109. Name the Credit information agency-Cibil
110. Central bank of India-RBI
111. To increase liquidly –Repo rate must be decreased
112. RTGS Stands for – Real time Gross Settlement
113. NVRAM Full Form – Non-volatile Random Access Memory.
114. State with Highest Rural Population – Uttar Pradesh (UP)
115. Author of Playing it my way – Sachin Tendulkar.
116. Headquarters of UNESCO – Paris
117. Currency of Italy – Euro
118. Commonwealth games 2018 officially known as – XXI Commonwealth Games
119. Commonwealth Games 2018 commonly known as – Gold Coast 2018
120. Commonwealth Games 2018 will be played at – Gold Coast, Queensland
121. Commonwealth Games 2018 will be held on – 4-15 April 2018
122. URL Stands for – Uniform Resource Locator.
123. What is the Capital of sweden – Stockholm.
124. Amortization – Process of decreasing or accounting for an amount
125. What is the Duration of PPF accounts – 15 years
126. Study of fungi is called as – Mycology
127. SIDBI Headquarter is located in – Lucknow
128. SIDBI Full Form – Small Industries Development Bank of India
129. Alibaba is a company of – China
130. Ruble is a currency of – Russia
131. NHB is a subsidiary of – RBI
132. IDFC Headquarter – Mumbai
133. First Indian Scientist Bhart Ratna award in 1954 – C. V. Raman
134. India’s first Credit Information Company – CIBIL
135. Row Conversion of Physical Security in Electronic Form – DEMAT
136. Indian Overseas Bank Headquarter is located in – Chennai
137. BASEL norms is related to – Banking
138. Date of implementation of Bharat Stage – Vth – 2019
139. New currency included in IMF is – Chinese Yuan
140. ADB Headquarter – Manila
141. Bandhan bank is a – Commercial Bank
142. India’s literacy rate as per census 2011 – 74.04%
143. First Micro Finance Company Fully Subsidies – Bandhan Bank
144. Bank Bureau Board top official – RBI governor
145. Kanha National Park is located in – Madhya Pradesh
146. Mount Abu located in Which state – Rajasthan
147. Dachigam National park located as – Jammu and Kashmir
148. National Voter day – 25th Jan
149. Yoga day – 21st June
150. Current Secretary General of Commonwealth – Dominica’s Patricia Scotland
151. Google is a – Search Engine
152. Secretary General for Commonwealth elected for – 4 Years
153. Current Commonwealth Secretary Genearal Dominica’s Patricia Scotland was replaced by – Kamalesh Sharma on 1st April 2016
154. WAN stands for – Wide Area Network
155. NEFT Full Form – National Electronic Funds Transfer.
156. HTML Full Form – Hyper Text Markup Language
157. ISDN Full Form – Integrated Services for Digital Network
158. GST Full Form – Goods and Services Tax
159. What is the Capital of Fiji – Suva.
160. Currency of New Zealand – New Zealand dollar
161. WHO headquarters – Geneva
162. Linux is – Open Source OS.
163. Headquarters of Asian Development Bank – Manila
164.Name Constituency of Kalraj Mishra – Deoria
165. Richard Flanagan belongs to which country – Australia
166. 1 TB equals how many Bytes – 1000000000 Bytes
167. Which of the following provide power backup to computer system – UPS
168. Individual dots images on a monitor called- Pixel
169. How a person can understand 0,1 (Binary) format – by decoding
170. What is refer to an upside down mouse – Track ball
171. In excel how to reverse last action shortcut- ctrl + z
172. In MS office 2007, the shortcut key to erase the words on the Right side of cursor is – Delete key
173 Conversion of windows to updated windows is called as – Upgrade.
174. Touchpad is an – Input device
175. Full form of PROM – Programmable Read Only Memory
176. Full form of IP – Internet Protocol
177. Which memory erased by ultra violet rays – EPROM
178. EPROM FULL FORM – Erasable Programmable Read only Memory
179. Machine language used by computer- Numeric
180. Binary number are composed of – 0 & 1
181. What happen when a file is emptied from recycle bin – Gets deleted Permanently
182. Protocol used to move from one web page to other web page- HTTP.
183. Which type of Operating system MS DOS is – Command driven
184. Moving from one website to another website called as – Surfing.
185. DVD stands for – Digital Video Disc.
186. PNG full form – Portable Network Graphics.
187. VDU Full Form – Video Display Unit or Visual Display Unit
188. GDP Full form – Gross Domestic Product
189. GUI Full Form – Graphical User Interface.
190. Capital of Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur
191. Currency of Japan is – Japanese Yen.
192. National education day is – Nov 11
193. Headquarter of UNICEF– New York City
194. Vikram Sarabhai space centre is located at – Thiruvananthapuram Kerala
195. KIRAN scheme is related to – Women Scientists
196. ISP Full Form – Internet Service Provider
197. RTGS Full Form – Real Time Gross Settlement
198. WWW Stands for – World Wide Web
199. VIRUS Full Form – Vital Information Resources Under Siege
200. DOS Full Form – Disk Operating System
201. LSI Full Form – Latent Semantic Indexing
202. NBFC Full Form – Non-banking financial companies
203. NPPA Full Form – National pharmaceutical pricing authority
204. LTV Full Form – Loan-to-value.
205. IPO Full Form – Initial Public Offering
206. TDS Full Form – Tax Deducted at Source
207. FEMA Full Form – Foreign Exchange Management Act
208. NAB Full Form – National Association of Broadcaster.
209. URL Full Form – Uniform Resource Locator
210. Currency of Egypt – Egyptian pound.
211. Monetary policy regulated by – RBI
212. Who’s birth anniversary celebrate as unity day – Sardar Patel
213. KYC implemented under which act – BR ACT 1949,
214. Cheque is defined under which act – Negotiable Instruments act,1881
215. Hindu kush is situated – Between Afghanistan and Pakistan
216. What is the Capital of Cambodia – Phnom Penh
217. What is the Currency of Greece – Euro.
218. World pneumonia day is – November 12th
219. ATS stands for – Anti Terrorism-Squad
220. Currency of Oman – Omani rial
221. What is the Capital of Kuwait – Kuwait City.
222. International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women – 25 November
223. Sardar Patel Birthday is celebrated as – National Unity day
224. IDFC Headquarter is – Mumbai, Maharashtra
225. ECR Full Form – Earnings Credit Rate
226. OMO is an instrument of – RBI
227. CRAR full form – Capital to Risk (Weighted) Assets Ratio
228. First smokeless village – Vyachakurahalli in Karnataka
229. Minimum denomination of Kisan Vikas patra – Rs. 1000
230. Bharat ratna starting year – 1954
231. ECB Full Form – External Commercial Borrowings
232. The interest rate in Gold scheme is decided by – RBI
233. VOIP Full form – Voice Over Internet Protocol
234. NPA Full form – Non-Performing Asset
235. BIOS Full form – Basic Input Output System.
236. IPO Full form– Initial Public Offer.
237. NAV Full form– Net Asset Value.
238. ECS Full form- Electronic Clearing System
239. GIGO full form – Garbage In, Garbage Out
240. MS DOS is – Command Based Operating System
241. Shortcut key to go at the end of the page – Ctrl + End
242. Which of the following is an operating System – Windows 8
243. Shortcut key to go to the first line of the page – Ctrl + home
244. Capital of Saudi Arabia is – Riyadh.
245. Interest on Saving Account is given on which basis – Daily basis
246. Verse email is provided by which company – IBM
247. What is the Currency of Brazil – Brazilian real
248. Air force day is observed on – 8 October
249. Top Country in Asian games – China
250. Purpose of KYC – Money Laundering.
251. Who gave speech in Hindi in United Nations before Prime Minister Narendra Modi – Atal Bihari Vajpayee
252. Headquarters of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – New York City
253. CBS Stands for – Core Banking Solution
254. ULIP Stands for – Unit-linked insurance plan
255. AQB Stands for – Average Quaterly Balance.
256. EBT – Eriochrome Black T
257. PDA Stands for- Personal Digital Assistant.
258. GST Stands for – Goods and service Tax
259. Shortcut key of UNDO – ctrl +Z
260. Shortcut key of Find- Ctrl+F
261. Currency of Saudi Arabia – Saudi riyal.
262. Capital of Iraq – Baghdad
263. United nations day- – 24th October
264. International Non violence day is observed on – 2nd October
265. Ryder Cup is related to – – Golf
266. Capital of Austria – Vienna
267. New name of MCX – – Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India Ltd’, abbreviated as ‘mSXI
268. World Toilet day is – 19 Nov
269. World AIDS Day is observed on – 1 December
270. SEZ Stands for – Special Economic Zone
271. UNEP Headquarter is – Nairobi(Kenya)
272. Biggest nuclear plant in the world- – Kashiwazaki-Kariwa Nuclear Power Plant
273. Name Insurance regulatory in india- – IRDA.
274. What is the Currency of srilanka – Sri Lankan Rupee.
275. Dongfeng missile is developed – China
276. What is a bit- – Smallest Unit of information
277. Dronacharya award is related to – Sports
278. National Science centre is established in which state – New Delhi
279. Headquarter of WHO are situated at – Geneva
280. What is the Capital of Australia – Canberra.
281. President of Brazil – Dilma Rouseff.
282. Lucknow is on the bank of which river – Gomti
283. Shortcut key to find text in MS word – Ctrl + F.
284. What is the Currency of Argentina – Argentine peso.
285. How many digits are in IFSC code – 11
286. Antyoday Divas is celebrated for – Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya
Above questions are most important gk questions for upcoming gov. exams. These are important gk questions for IBPS Clerk and PO, Important gk questions for SSC, Important GK questions for SSB, Important GK questions for NDA, Important GK questions for CDS, Important GK questions for SSC MTS, Important GK questions for IAS, Important GK questions for PCS, Important GK questions for RRB, Important GK questions for UP POLICE, Important GK questions for other states police, Important GK questions for Delhi Police, Important GK questions for railways, Important GK questions for all other competitive examinations like MAT, BHM and others.
Tags : Important gk questions for upcoming gov. exams, Most important current affair questions, Most important computer questions, most important trivia questions, Top most important questions for IBPS Clerk and PO 2017-18, Top 100 current affairs questions for IBPS clerk , Top important questions for upcoming SSC exams, best gk questions for UP Police, best gk questions for delhi police, top most important gk questions for state police, Must read gk questions for IBPS Exams, How to clear IBPS exams.