We all love sports as we grown up watching and playing various different kind of sports. Sports give us Energy, it motivate us towards doing something big and most important is that sports help us grow physically and Mentally well. We should know the most amazing facts and Imp questions regarding International sports. Here You can find out the top Trivia questions related to Sport
Top Trivia Questions list is here for Sports lover and for those who want to stand top in the competition of trivia quizzes and questions. Most Imp Trivia questions for sports are here on this page.
Top 60 Trivia Questions. Do you Really Like to Play Trivia Quiz and expand your knowledge regarding these games. Do you Love to Play Trivial quiz we are here to provide you alternative solution as here are top Most imp Trivia questions for kids and most imp trivia quiz questions to score top in these quizzes here we are provide you full details and top questions regarding Trivia quiz.
1. Which williams sister has won more grand slam titles ?
Serena has won 72 Single titles over the course of her career and stand number 1 williams sister to won more grand slam titles.
2. Which William Sister has won more grand Slam titles after Serena ?
Venus has won 9 Singles titles
3. What is the name of 2 Williams Sisters ?
Ans. Two Williams Sisters Are – Venus Williams and Serena Villaims
4. How Many Singles Titles Serena Williams Won ?
5. How Many Singles Titles Venus Williams Won ?
6. Williams Sisters are related to which Sport ?
7. Who is known as the Greatest Boxer of All time ?
Ans. Muhammad Ali
Muhammad Ali known as “The Greatest Boxer” and “The People’s Champion”
8. Which Country won the First FIFA World Cup Final in 1930 ?
The First FIFA World Cup Final was held on July 30, 1930.
9. Uruguay defeated which Country in FIFA First Final World Cup 1930 ?
Ans. Uruguay defeated Argentina from 2-1 in FiFA 1st final world cup in front of 68,346 people in crowd.
10. When Uruguay won 2nd FIFA World Cup ?
Ans. Uruguay won 2nd FIFA World cup in 1950 from Brazil.
11. Which is the Oldest Tennis Tournament in the World ?
Ans. Wimbledon is the oldest Tennis Tournament.
12. In which Year Wimbledon Championship was started ?
Ans. Wimbledon Championship was started in 1877. This was a man tennis tournament and was held at the All England Croquet and Lawn Tennis Club in Wimbledon,London.
13. What is the Height of Basketball Hoop from Ground in Professional Basketball Sport ?
Ans. 10 Feet
Standard Basketball hoop height from the ground is 10 feet in professional basketball sport.
14. What is circumference size of Baseball ?
Ans. Baseball circumference is 9 – 91/4 Inches
But it can be asked like Baseball circumference in mm – 229 – 235 mm
15. What is the weight of Baseball ?
Ans. Baseball weight is 5 – 51/4 ounces or Baseball weight in gram – 142 – 149 gm
16. Olympics are held after how Many Years ?
Ans. 4 Years
17. What is the diameter of a Basketball hoop ?
Ans. Basketball hoop diameter in Inches – 18 inches.
18. What is the Size of Olympic Swimming Pool ?
Ans. Olympic Size swimming Pool are 50 meter long and 25 meter wide.
If you would like to know a olympic swimming pool in feet, olympic size swimming pool length in foot is 164 feet and olympic swimming pool width is 82 feet. A olymic size swimming pool depth is 2 m 6 foot.
Like that Olymic size swimming pool surface area is 13454.72 square feet
19. First Modern Olympic Games was held in Which Year ?
Ans. First Olympic Games were held from 6 to 15 April, 1896.
20. Where First Modern Olympic Games were Held ?
Ans. First Modern Olympic games were held at Athens therefore First Modern Olympic games are also known as Athens games.
21. How Many Total Athletes Participate in First Modern Olympic Games ?
Ans. 280 Athletes
22. How Many Countries Participate in First Modern Olympic Games ?
Ans. 12 Countries
23. Who was the First winner of First Modern Olympic Games ?
Ans. America’s James Connolly
America’s James Connolly won the triple just on the first day of First modern olympic games in Athens and became the First winner of Modern Olympic games.
24. Longest Recorded point in the History of Tennis was recorded for how many minutes ?
Ans. 29 Minutes
25. Which players recorded the longest point in the History of Tennis ?
Ans. Nelson and Jean Hepner
25. In which Year Longest Recorded point in the History of Tennis was recorded ?
Ans. 24 Sep 1984
26. What was the Longest Tennis Match in the History of Tennis ?
Ans. Wimbeldon, England.
Longest Tennis Match in the History Also Known as Longest games in the Wimbledon History as this Match was played in Wimbledon, England in June 2010. This longest tennis match in the history was played between Nicolas Mahut and John Isner’s. This match was continue for 3 days and was lasted in 11 hours 5 minutes.
John Isner was the winner of this tennis match.
27. How Many Countries were participated in the Olympic games that no longer exist ?
28. What is the Nickname of Julius Erving ?
Ans. Dr J
Julius Winfield Erving II or Dr. J is a retired Basketball Player of America.
29. Who hold the Highest records in NBA ?
Ans. Most records in NBA holds by Wilt Chamberlain
He holds 72 records (68 by himself) and considered unbreakable. He dominates the NBA Record book
30. Who holds the highest single season points score in NBA ?
Ans. Wilt chamberlain
31. Who was the first NBA player to score 2000 points in a Single Season ?
32. When was the First International Football Match was Played ?
Ans. 30 Nov, 1872 between England Scotland at Hamilton
33. Frankie Fredericks is related to which Sport ?
34. Frankie Fredericks is from Which Country ?
35. Which Country hold the highest VolleyBall Gold Medals in Olympic Games ?
Ans. Soviet Union hold the highest Olympic Volleyball gold medals.
36. Who is the Best Volleyball Player in the World ?
Ans. Karch Kiraly or Charls Kiraly is the only player Volleyball player who won Olympic gold medals in both the beach and indoor version.
37. Who was Known as the “Most Famous Vollyball Player” of the century ?
Ans. Karch Kiraly
38. Karch Kiraly belongs to which Country ?
Ans. United states of America
39. Which is best Volleyball Country ?
Ans. Brazil known as Best country at Volleyball
40. What is the Highest Award in Basketball Game ?
Ans. Basketball MVP Trophies
41. What is MVP Full Form ?
Ans. Basketball MVP Full Form – “Most Valuable Player”
42. What is the Prize Money for Olympic Gold Medal ?
Ans. Prize Money for Olympic Gold Medal is $37,500 in USA
43. How Many Olympic Gold Medals were won by Mark Spitz ?
Mark Spitz set a olympic record by winning 7 Olympic gold medals in swimming in 1972.
44. Who is the Highest Olympic Gold Medal winner in the History ?
Ans. Michael Phelps
45. How Many Olympic Gold Medals Michael Phelps Won in total ?
Ans. 23 Gold Medals
46. For what sport women were invited to participate in Olympic First time ?
47. What Can be the Highest Possible Break in Snooker ?
Ans. 155 points
48. Michael Chen is related to Which Sport ?
49. Michael Chen belongs to which Nationality ?
50. Where is the Headquarter of UEFA ?
51. Who Defeated Muhammad Ali for the First time in Boxing ?
Ans. Joe Frazier
52. Who won the Highest Basketball Olympic Gold Medals ?
Ans. Teresa Edwards
53. Teresa Edwards belongs to which Country ?
54. How Many Olympic Gold Medals Teresa Edwards Holds ?
Ans. 4 Gold Medals
55. Which Country holds the highest Olympic Gold Medals in Basketball ?
56. How Many Olympic Basketball Gold Medals America Holds ?
57. Who won the highest Gold Medals in Olympic History ?
Ans. Michael Phelps
58. What is the Dartboard Sequence of Numbers ?
Ans. 20 1 18 4 13 6 10 15 2 17 3 19 7 16 8 11 14 9 12 5
59. Who invented 50 darts ?
Ans. Brian Gamlin
60. What is the first event in the Man decathlon ?
61. What is the second event in the Men Decathlon of the first day ?
Ans. Long Jump
62. San Siro Stadium is located in Which City ?
Ans. Milan, Italy
63. Which year no Baseball World Series was Played ?
Top Trivia questions Most Imp trivia questions are here given here above on this page for the students. Top trivia questions for kids or you can say most imp trivia questions sports Top trivial sports questions are here provided.
Most imp trivia sports questions TRIVIA Imp questions and top trivia quiz questions are here provided. Trivia questions USA and imp for other countries imp trivial questions.
Above on this page you will see a complete list of trivia questions related to sports and fun trivia questions as well as funny trivia questions and sports trivia truyện ngôn tình hay nên đoc. trivia questions most imp US Trivia questions US Trivia questions latest US sports trivia questions US GK Trivia questions US Science trivia questions