UP BTC ADMIT CARD 2020 UTTAR PRADESH D.El.Ed ADMIT CARD FOR 1ST 2nd & 3RD SEMESTER
Uttar Pradesh D. El. Ed. Admit Card
UP D. El. Ed First Semester Admit Card 2020 or UP D. El. Ed. First Second & Third Semester Admit Card 2020 will be soon available at the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. After the successfully completion of UP D. El. Ed. 2020 seat and counseling, the Uttar Pradesh BTC 1st Semester Admit Card will be available in few days. All those students who had successfully filled the UP D.El.Ed Application Form and got the seat, they may now eligible for the UP BTC First Semester Exam which will be going to held in the month of May/ June.
Uttar Pradesh D.El.Ed Admit Card 2020
The UP or Uttar Pradesh Education Board is ready to conduct the UP BTC 2020 Session 1, 2, 3 Semester Exams. From the source, the semester examination will be going to be conducted in the month of May, 2020. The UP BTC Date Sheet 2020 will be updated soon at the official website of www.btcexam.in . All those students who had filled application form and taken an admission at UP BTC or UP D.El.Ed College, they will be able to download their admit card online from the official website only. Interested candidates may keep visiting this website for further information.
UP BTC 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Semester Admit Card Download Details
UP BTC D.El.Ed Examination 2020 Details
The details related with the Uttar Pradesh BTC D.El.Ed Examination 2020 are provided below:
|Name of the exam||UP BTC / UP D.El.Ed.|
|Type of category||UP BTC D.El.Ed Admit Card 2020|
|Counseling authority||Uttar Pradesh (UP) Pariksha Niyamik Pradika|
|Name of the program||D. El. Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education) formerly BTC|
|Duration of course||2 years|
|Total number of semester||4 semesters|
|Total number of D.El.Ed colleges||2818 colleges|
|Total number of Private D.El.Ed Colleges||2751 colleges|
|Mode of issuing of admit card||Online|
|Official website||www.examregulatoryauthorityup.in or www.btcexam.in|
How to download UP BTC D. El. Ed Admit Card 2020
Here, in this section you will come to know about the procedure to download the Uttar Pradesh BTC Admit Card for 1st 2nd 3rd Semester 2020. The steps are as follows:
- Firstly visit at the official website of UP Examination Regulatory Authority, e. www.btcexam.in.
- Then search for the admit card link.
- There after click on it.
- Your admit card login page will appear.
- After that enter your valid login details such as registration number or application number, date of birth, password, etc.
- Then click on submit button.
- As you click on submit button, a new page will open where you will be able to see your admit card.
- Read the details mention in an admit card.
- Then download it.
- There after take print out of it and keep it safely for the upcoming examination.
Details Mention on UP D.El.Ed Admit Card
The particulars on Uttar Prasdesh BTC 2020 Admit Card are mention here. Admit Card or Hall Ticket is an entry ticket to the examination hall as it contains the information of the student who will be going to appear for the examination. An admit card or hall ticket will indicate the examination timing, date and venue. The other information mention on it is provided below that are:
- Name of the student
- Student application number/ registration number
- Candidate’s roll number
- Academic year
- Date of birth of student
- Name of the DIET / Institute in which student is enrolled
- Candidate’s gender
- Candidate’s Father’s name / Mother’s name
- Examination Date
- Examination Timing
- Examination Shift
- Examination Center and the address
- Examination Center Code
- Photograph and Signature of an applicant
- Important instruction for the students
These are the information which is mention on UP BTC D.El.Ed Admit Card 2020.
Important Points Related with UP BTC D.El.Ed Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020
The important points regarding for the Uttar Pradesh BTC Admit Card 2020 are as follows:
- The Hall Ticket / Admit Card will be issued to only those students who are registered in the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board by online mode.
- No hard copy of an admit card would be dispatched through post to any of the candidate.
- The Admit Card or Hall Ticket will be indicating the exam date, timing, venue and other information related with the examination.
- All the examinees are required to bring the printed hard copy of Hall Ticket at the examination center. If a student is forget to bring an admit card at examination hall, then he/ she would not allow to attend the examination.
- Students must read each and every point mention on Admit Card / Hall Ticket and follow them.
- Due to some reason, a registered student is unable to download their admit card, and then he/ she must contact with the authority for further procedure.
- Any problem related with the UP BTC Admit Card, it must be solved before the date of examination.
The above given information are related with the UP BTC D.El.Ed Admit Card 2020. If you have any doubt related with this, then you may ask here in comment section or you may visit at the official website and check the details over there.