UP SI EXAM PATTEN & SYLLABUS 2021
CHECK EXAM PATTERN & SYLLABUS FOR UP SUB INSPECTOR VACANCY 2021
UP SI Recruitment 2021
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board (UPPRB) will be soon going to recruit candidates for the post of Sub Inspector (SI) in UP Police. Male or female candidates who are interested they may visit at official website and check the UP SI Recruitment Notification 2021 and apply for it. The UP SI Registration 2021 will begin from 1st April, 2021 to 30th April, 2021.
Those who are willing to do Government Job in UP or want to get UP Police Job 2021 they have a chance for it. Candidates should check complete details like UP SI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria, the UP SI Recruitment 2021 Application Form, the UP SI Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure, the UP SI Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern, the UP SI Recruitment 2021 Syllabus, the UP SI Recruitment 2021 Application Fee and other details which are available at official website and here also. Candidates may visit at www.uppbpb.gov.in for more details and updates.
UP SI Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
The UP SI Vacancy 2021 Exam Pattern or the UP Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2021 or the Uttar Pradesh SI Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern details are provided below:
- This examination will contain objective type questions, i.e. MCQ.
- There will be total 140 questions.
- Each question will carries 2.5 marks.
- This examination will contain only one paper.
- The time duration for this examination is 2 hrs only.
- There will be no negative marking present in this paper.
- Total mark of this paper is 400 marks.
- Candidates have to obtain minimum 35 marks in each subject.
- The examination will held in online mode.
- This examination will be in two languages, i.e. in English and in Hindi only.
- The list of subjects are mentioned below:
|Sl. No.||Name of the subject||Total No. of Questions||Total No. of Marks|
|1.||General Hindi||40 questions||100 Marks|
|2.||Basic Law/ Constitution/ General Knowledge||40 questions||100 Marks|
|3.||Numerical & Mental Ability Test||40 questions||100 Marks|
|4.||Mental Aptitude Test/ Intelligence Quotient Test/ Reasoning||40 questions||100 Marks|
|Total||160 questions||400 Marks|
UP Police SI Physical Standard Test
The Uttar Pradesh Police SI PST 2021 or the UP SI PST 2021 details is provided below. This test will be held after the written examination. Those candidates who will qualify the written examination will call for the UP SI PST 2021. The details related with Uttar Pradesh SI PST 2021 are given below:
|UP Police SI PST for Male|
|General/ OBC/ SC||168 cms||79 cms (Normal) 84 cms (expanded)|
|ST||160 cms||77 cms (Normal) and 82 cms (expanded)|
|UP Police SI PST for Female|
|General/ OBC/ SC||152 cms|
UP Police SI Physical Efficiency Test 2021
The UP Police SI PET 2021 or the UP Sub Inspector PET 2021 details are provided here in this section. Candidates who will qualify in Written Test and Physical Standard Test will be called for Physical Efficiency Test. The Uttar Pradesh Police SI 2021 Physical Efficiency Test details are as follows:
|UP Police SI Physical Efficiency Test 2021|
|Race||4.8 km||2.4 km|
|Timing||28 minutes||16 minutes|
UP SI 2021 Exam Date
The Uttar Pradesh SI Exam Date 2021 or the UP Sub Inspector Exam Date 2021 is not yet announced. The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board will soon announce the UP Police SI 2021 Exam Date at their official website. Candidates who will successfully fill the UP SI Recruitment 2021 Online Form or UP Police SI Online Form 2021, they may download the UP SI Exam 2021 Admit Card or the UP Police SI 2021 Admit Card and check the examination date in it.
UP SI Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
The Uttar Pradesh Police SI Exam Syllabus 2021 or the UP Police SI 2021 Syllabus required for the Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector 2021 Examination is given below:
Uttar Pradesh Police SI Exam Syllabus 2021:
- Languages in Hindi and other
- Grammar Hindi
- Synonym and Antonym
- One word Substitution
- Tadbhav and Tatasam
- Word Formation for Phrases
- Phrases and Idioms
- Multiple terms related to error
- Spelling Checking
- Sentence Modification
Numerical Ability Test:
- Number System and Use of Table and Graph
- Simplification and HCF and LCM
- Decimal and Fraction
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss and Discount
- Time & Work and Distance
- Ration & Proportion
- Partnership and Miscellaneous Questions
Mental Ability Test
- Logical Diagrams and Word Formation Test
- Symbol and Relationship Interpretation
- Codification Perception Test
- Letter Series and Number Series
- Word and Alphabet
- Analogy and Common Sense Test
- Number Coding and Letter Coding
- Direction and Logical Interpretation of data
- Determining implied meanings
- Forcefulness argument
Basic Law/ Constitution/ General Knowledge:
- Human Rights and Traffic Rules
- National Security and Principle of Crime Punishment
- Right of Self Defence and knowledge of Law
- General Knowledge in Indian Constitution and their Aims
- Fundamental rights and directive principles
- Rules and Regulations
- All India Service information
- Information about social law that are related with child and women
- Reservation of SC/ ST
- Environment and Wild Life Conservation
- General Science
- Books and Authors
- Award and Honors
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Indian Economics and Politics
- General Science
- Indian History
- World Geography
- Mental Aptitude Test/ IQ Test/ Reasoning:
- Mental Aptitude Test
- Law and Order and Communal Harmony
- Crime Control and rule of law
- Ability of Adaptability and Professional Information
- Police System
- Contemporary Police Issues and Law & Orders
- System of Police
- Basic Law and Profession
- Mental toughness
- Gender Sensitivity and underprivileged
- Intelligence Quotient Test:
- Analogy Test
- Spotting out the dissimilar
- Coding and Decoding
- Direction and Blood Relation
- Time sequence and Arrangement
- Problems based on alphabet
- Venn Diagram and Chart
- Mathematical Ability Test and Arranging in order
- Visual Memory and Discrimination
- Analogies, Similarities and Differences
- Space Visualization
- Observation, relationship and concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning and number series
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Problem Solving, Analysis and Judgment and Decision Making
- Abilities to deal with abstract symbols and relationships
- Arithmetical Computations
For more details, candidates may visit at official website and download the UP SI Vacancy Notification 2021.
For more updates and related details, candidates may visit at official website and download the UP SI Job Notification 2021 and keep visiting here for more updates.
Ques 1: Is the registration process is started for the Uttar Pradesh Police Sub Inspector (SI) 2021?
Ans: No, the UP Police SI Registration 2021 is not yet started. The registration process will begin from 1st April, 2021.
Ques 2: In which language does the UP Police SI Examination 2021 will be held?
Ans: The Uttar Pradesh Police SI Examination 2021 will be held in two languages, i.e. in English and in Hindi. Candidates can choose any one of these languages.
Official Notification – Click Here
Official website – Click Here
UP SI Exam Pattern 2021 :
Check UP SI Exam pattern full details above on this page UP SI Exam pattern UP SI Syllabus 2021 UP SI 2021 syllabus full details are here. UP SI Exam pattern UP SI Syllabus 2021 UP SI Free job alert UP SI Freejobalert UP SI Application form start update UP SI online form link UP SI online link UP SI Apply online UP SI vacancies 2021 UP SI best coaching updates are also given