UPPCL RECRUITMENT 2017-
2603 STENO, OFFICE ASSISTANT & OTHER POST
UPPCL RECRUITMENT 2017- Apply online for 2523 office assistant and stenographer posts :
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited has announced notification for the recruitment of 2523 stenographer (grade Office Assistant (Grade-III) vacancies. Eligible Indian Citizens may apply online from 14-12-2017 to 29-12-2017. UPPCL is also known as Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. It is the Department in charge of Transmission & Distribution of Electricity within Uttar Pradesh State. recently the Department has issued recruitment notification of 2523 Office Assistant & Stenographer Jobs. Submission of UPPCL Online Form will started from 14.12.2017. Applicants who are going to fill online form for UPPCL Office Assistant Jobs should check Required Qualification, Pay Scale etc. which is mention in below article.Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
UPPCL VACANCY DETAILS –
TOTAL NO. OF POSTS : 2296
NAME OF THE POSTS : OFFICE ASSISTANT (GRADE -III)
i. UR: 1150 posts
ii. OBC: 619 posts
iii. SC: 482 posts
iv. ST: 45 posts
Name of the Post:
1. Stenographer (Grade-III): 227 posts
i. UR: 115 posts
ii. OBC: 61 posts
iii. SC: 47 posts
iv. ST: 04 posts
UPPCL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 80
Name of the Post:
1. Additional Private Secretary: 10 posts
2. Additional Private Secretary (Dept.): 04 posts
3. Assistant Reviewing Officer: 66 posts
Age limit- candidate should be between 21- 40 years as on 01-07-2016 for office assistant and stenographer posts
Age limit- candidate should be between 21- 40 years as on 01-07-2017 for additional private secretary , additional private secretary (Dept.) , assistant Reviewing Officer
Educational qualification- Candidates should possess Degree/ Equivalent from any recognized University & Hindi Typing speed of minimum 30 wpm for Office Assistant (Grade-III), Degree/ Equivalent from any recognized University & Hindi Stenography speed of 60 wpm with Hindi Typing speed of 30 wpm for Stenographer (Grade-III).
Application fees- 1000 for General (UR) / OBC Category Candidates; 700/- for SC / ST Category Candidates; 10/- for PWD Category Candidates. The fee should be made through Online Payment Mode using Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card etc.
Selection Process- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam (CBT), Typing test & Stenography test.
How to Apply- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.uppcl.org from 14-12-2017 to 29-12-2017
- The candidates should log on to the website www.org
- There you can find “Advertisement” click it and Read it carefully.
- If you are satisfy with eligibility criteria then you can register to apply.
- If you are an existing user you can directly log in to the website.
- Take all mandatory documents before to start apply
- Fill up all essential criteria’s without any errors and check it before to submit.
- Payment for an application will be through online mode
- So candidates can use internet/Visa/Master/ credit cards to make a payment.
- Application will be active in online from 14.12.2017 to 29.12.2017.
- After that applications will be disabled.
- So candidates are advised to submit before 29th Dec 2017.
- At last take a print out of submitted applications for your future reference
For Assistant Reviewing Officer:
- The candidate will draw Rs. 9300 to 34800/- after the engagement of Assistant Reviewing Officer
- Plus Grade Pay will be Rs. 4200/-
For Additional Private Secretary:
- Pay Scale will be Rs. 9300 to 34800/- for Additional Private Secretary post.
- And Grade Pay will be Rs. 4800/- after the engagement.
For Stenographer Gr-III:
- The candidate will draw Rs. 5200 to 20200/- after the engagement of Stenographer Gr-III:
- And Grade Pay will be Rs. 2600/- after the engagement.
For Office Assistant Gr-III:
- Pay Scale will be Rs. 5200 to 20200/- For Office Assistant Gr-III for post.
- Plus Grade Pay will be 2600/-
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT
Start date of Application 14th Dec 2017
Last date of Application 29th Dec 2017
Start date to pay Application Fee 15th Dec 2017
Last date to pay Application Fee 30th Dec 2017
Date of Written test (CBT) Jan 2018
Interview Intimate later
Direct link to the apply online –apply online for uppcl