UPSC CMS exam result 2019 ( combined medical service )
UPSC latest CMS exam result 2019 :
Results for the latest UPSC CMS exam will be released very soon. UPSC CMS written exam results 2019 has been released. UPSC has released an latest updates for the CMS exam 2019 this is the the result for the exam will be released very soon. All the candidates who have attended the exam this is a good news for all those candidates. So all the candidates have to visit the official website for knowing all the alerts information about the recruitment process. Here in this post we are going to discuss about the all the latest updates and the result issue date. Cutoff marks and the other information regarding the CMS exam 2019. So all the candidates advised to keep visiting the official website regularly for all the latest information About the UPSC CMS jobs.
UPSC CMS Exam Details:
- Name of The Organisation – Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the Positions – Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services, General Duty Medical
- of Seats – 965
- Category – Result
- Mode of selections – Written test and Personal Interview
- Job Location – India
- Exam Date – 27-06-2019 to 21-07-2019
- UPSC CMS 2019 Result Date – 16th August 2019.
UPSC latest CMS jobs exam results 2019 :
UPSC CMS exam resutls 2019 are going to be released very soon so all the candidates to keep visiting the official website for all kinds of updates. Result are the very important thing for any exam thy only decided weather the candidates should continue for the further process of the selection or not. The candidates who secures good marks iny he exam will be allowed for the next process of selection.
UPSC CMS cutoff marks 2019 :
Cutoff marks for the UPSC CMS exam will be as given below. All the candidates have to secure a good marks in order to qualify the exam. Cutoff marks are minimum qualifying marks for any candidates. The candidates who can able to get mark more than or equal to the below mentioned cutoff marks will be said to be qualified. These cutoff marks will be decided based on the previous years cutoff. The cutoff marks will be as given below.
- General – 261
- OBC – 222
- SC – 235
- ST – 223
- PWD – 101
UPSC CMS exam merit list 2019 :
Merit list for the UPSC CNS written exam.will be mentioned very soon. So all the candidates who are looking to the result will also search for the merit list. The candidates who secure good marks in the written exam their name will be registered in the written exam. So the candidates whose name date listed in the Meirt list will be having more chance for getting the job.
How to view the UPSC CMS exam result 2019 :
- Candidates have to visit the official website of UPSC.
- After that candidates have to look for the link to check the results.
- After the link is found candidates can click on it.
- Then the candidates will be directed towards a webpage where the candidates have to enter the hall ticket number and the date of birth in order to view the result.
- On clicking the submit button candidates will be able to view the result.
- Candidates can download the result the result page by clicking on print.
- And finally candidates can logout form the official website.
UPSC CMS exam important dates 2019 :
- UPSC CMS Exam Date – 27-06-2019 to 21-07-2019
- Result for the UPSC CMS written exam 2019 will be issued on – 16th Aug 2019
- Merit list for the UPSC CMS exam will be released on – not yet released.
- Cutoffarls for the CMS exam – not yet released.
UPSC official website :
- Written Test Result Roll No Wise | Name Wise
- Official Website Click here
- Candidates can visit this website for any kind of information about the latest recruitment.