UPSC NDA and NA recruitment 2020 ( Union public service commission )
UPSC NDA and NA recruitment 2020 :
UPSC latest recruitment 2020 has been released. UPSC National defence academy jobs 2020 are out. UPSC has released a latest notification for NDA ( national defence academy ) and NA ( naval academy ) recruitment 2020. All the candidates who are interested in the defence jobs can apply for this notification. Candidates can get all kinds of information about the recruitment from this post. This post cantains the information like eligibility criteria, important dates about the latest recruitment. All the eligible candidates can apply for these vacancies. All the candidates can get the latest updates about the recruitment process from the official website.
UPSC NDA And NA Recruitment 2020 full details:
Union Public Service Commission
NDA And NA – II Exam 2020
Advt No. 08/2020-NDA-II
|Origination Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Name||UPSC Recruitment 2020|
|Exam Name||NDA And NA -II Exam 2020|
|Total Number of Vacancy||413 Vacancies|
|Exam Category||Central govt exam|
|Job Location||In India|
|Age Limit||15 – 18 Years|
Educational Qualification For UPSC NDA And NA Recruitment 2020:
Candidates should 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics & Mathematics.
Age limit for UPSC NDA And NA Recruitment 2020:
The candidates who have born before 2nd January 2002 and after 1st January 2005 are not allowed to apply for the recruitment.
Candidates can read the official notification for clear details about the age criteria.
Application form fees for UPSC NDA And NA Recruitment 2020:
Application fees for General Candidates – Rs. 100/-
Application fees for SC/ST candidates – Nil
Payment Mode – Online/ Offline
Apply Mode – Online
Vacancy Details for UPSC NDA And NA Recruitment 2020
National Defence Academy – 370
Naval Academy ((10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 43
Total – 413
Important Date for UPSC NDA And NA Recruitment 2020:
|Important Event||Important Date|
|Notification Released date||16th June 2020|
|Starting date for apply online||16th June 2020|
|Last date to apply online||6th July 2020|
|Last date for payment of fees (Offline)||5th July 2020|
|Last date for payment of fees (Online)||6th July 2020|
|Date for online application withdrawn||13th to 19th July 2020|
|Exam date||6th September 2020|
|Date of Declaration of Exam Result||December 2020|
|Course Commencing From||2nd July 2021|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern and Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC NDA And NA Recruitment Latest Update:
UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Latest Vacancy at UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2020 UPSC NDA & NA Bharti 2020 UPSC NDA & NA District Wise Notification 2020 UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment Notification 2020 UPSC NDA & NA Latest Vacancy 2020 UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form UPSC NDA & NA Various Vacancy Recruitment 2020 UPSC NDA & NA Official Bharti News 2020 UPSC NDA & NA Bharti 2020 UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure Government Jobs in India 2020 UPSC NDA & NA Bharti 2020 UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020. UPSC Apply online for latest jobs in India. UPSC online application form 2020
UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2019 Details: (Closed)
- Conducting Body – UPSC
- Application Form Start date – 7th August 2019
- Application End Date – 3rd Sep 2019
- Exam Date – 17th Nov 2019
- Admit Card – 3 weeks before the exam
- UPSC NDA written exam Result – January 2020
- Official Website – upsconline.nic.in
UPSC latest NDA recruitment vacancies details 2019 :
The vacancies for the UPSC naval academy recruitment 2019 will be as given below. The total no of vacancies available in the recruitment will be 415. These recruitment notification is out for two posts NDA and NA. The vacancies available for these posts will be as given below.
- NDA – 370
- NA – 45
UPSC NDA and NA eligibility criteria 2019 :
- Educational qualification :
- The candidates who have completed 12th class or equivalent from the recognized college or university.
- And for naval academy the candidate should contains maths and physics as compulsory subjects.
- Age limit :
- The candidates who have born before 2nd July 2000 and after 1st July 2003 are not allowed to apply for the recruitment.
- Candidates can read the official notification for clear details about the age criteria.
- Nationality :
- All the candidates who are belonging to india can apply.
- The candidates who are subjects of Nepal, Bhutan and other countries who have came to India before 1962 can apply.
UPSC NDA selection process 2019 :
The selection process of the UPSC NDA and NA latest recruitment will be based in the following stages all the candidates who are applying for the recruitment process will have to attend this written exam. The candidates who got selected in the written exam will be called for the SSB interview.
- Written exam.
UPSC latest recruitment exam pattern 2019 :
The UPSC written exam will consists of two papers. The exam pattern for the UPSC written exam will be as given below.
- Paper 1:
- This paper contains the question on maths. Total marks of this paper is 300. And total time allotted for this exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Paper 2 :
- This paper contains two sections
- Section -1 :
In this section the question will be based on English language . the totalarks for this section will be 200.
- Section – 2 :
This section contains questions based on general knowledge. The total number of marks allotted for this section will be 400 marks.
UPSC NA application mode :
- Online mode.
- candidates can apply for the latest recruitment through official website only.
UPSC latest recruitment application fee :
- For general and OBC candidates – Rs. 100.
- For SC,ST and PWD candidates – no fee.
UPSC application fee payment mode :
- online mode.
- Candidates can pay through net banking, credit card and debit card.
NDA recruitment important dates 2019 :
- The date for the release of the official notification is –
- Starting date for filling the online application form will be – 7th August 2019.
- The last date for submitting the online form will be – 3rd September 2019.
- The NDA written will be conducted on – 11th November 2019.
How to apply for UPSC NDA and NA recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates have to visit the official website of UPSC.
- After that candidates have to check for the link to.apply for the latest recruitment.
- Candidates have to register into the official website of the UPSC portal.
- After the registration process is done candidates can click on apply now button and can fill the online application form.
- Candidates have to enter some all the fields in the NDA recruitment application form.
- After filling the application form candidates have to upload the documents like candidates photograph and signature.
- And finally candidate have to pay the online application fee.
- Candidates can check all that details that he have entered in the application form and take the print out of the application form if needed.
- And click on the submit button.
- Finally logout from the website.
Apply Online Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here