NDA Exam 2020- Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process @ www.upscsyllabus.com
National Defence Academy (NDA) Exam 2020-
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently published the exam NDA Exam Pattern 2020. After get the complete information regarding NDA Exam Syllabus, students will able to make an strategy for the UPSC NDA Exam 2020. Here, in this post we have mentioned a complete analysis about the Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern for NDA Exam.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts National Defence Academy (NDA) Exam twice per year. Every year format of the paper remains same for this exam. There are two papers will be conducted, one will be for Mathematics and the other one will be for General Ability test. Question will be asked from 10+2 level only. So, from here the candidate may take an idea that the difficulty level of the paper will be normal. For more information regarding UPSC NDA Exam Syllabus, NDA 2 Exam 2020, NDA Exam 2020 Paper Format, UPSC NDA Exam Pattern, Selection Process for UPSC NDA Exam 2020, How to prepare for UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2020, detailed syllabus for UPSC NDA Exam 2020 and much more, then stay tuned with the post till the end.
Important date for UPSC NDA Exam 2020-
|Sr. No.||Important Events||Important date|
|1||Releasing Date of Notification||16th June 2020|
|2||Application Form availability date||16th June 2020|
|3||Last date for application submission||7th July 2020|
|4||Option to withdrawn application form||13th to 19th July 2020|
|5||Admit card releasing date||Estimated 2 weeks before the Exam|
|6||Date of Exam||6th September 2020|
|7||Result Declaration||December 2020|
Note– All the UPSC NDA aspirants are suggested to maintain a touch with UPSC official website to get latest updates about UPSC NDA Exam 2020.
Important Highlights for UPSC NDA Exam 2020-
|Sr. no.||Important Highlights||Particulars|
|1||Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|2||Name of Exam||National Defence Academy (NDA)|
|3||Stages of Exam||2 stages:
1- Written Exam
2- SSB Interview
|4||Mode of Exam||Offline|
|5||Exam timing||Mathematics – 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
General ability test – 2 pm to 4.30 pm
|6||Number of total questions||Paper 1- 120
Paper 2- 150
|7||Total marks||Paper 1- 300
Paper 2- 600
Exam Pattern for UPSC National Defence Academy (NDA) Exam 2020-
All UPSC Aspirants should check the below section before giving the exam. So that they can be aware about the complete exam pattern, time duration and so on. Therefore, the NDA 2020 exam pattern is mentioned below-
- The NDA Exam will consist only Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) or objective type questions.
- The exam will be offline and the question paper will be given on and OMP sheet.
- Candidates have to use only black ball pen to fill their OMR sheet.
- Candidates will be given a composite time of two and half hours for each paper or 150 minutes.
- 2 paper will be conducted, paper-1 for mathematics, each question wil carry 2.5 marks and paper-2 for GAT
- The question paper will be set bilingually both English and Hindi.
- Negative marking also will be there and 0.33% marks will be directly deducted on an each wrong answer.
- After qualifying he written exam, candidates will be called for SSB Interview.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of questions||Max. Marks||Time duration|
|Paper 1||Mathematics||120||300||2:30 hrs|
|Paper 2||General ability test (GAT)||150||600||2:30 hrs|
|SSB Interview||900 marks|
SSB Interview will comprise 2 stages. Both of the stages are mentioned below –
- This stage will be for Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests and
- Picture Perception and Description Test (PP&DT)
- This stage be for group Testing Officer Tasks,
- Psychology Tests and the Conference.
Important Topics for NDA Exam 2020 in Paper-1 and Paper-2
- Different calculations
- Matrices and determinants
- Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions
- Different Calculus
- Integral Calculus and Different Equations
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
Paper- 2: General Ability Test (GAT)
* Section – A
- English (max. 200 marks)
- General Knowledge
* Section –B
* Section –C
- General Science
- History, Freedom Movement etc.
- Current Affairs
UPSC NDA Exam 2020- Subject wise distribution of marks-
|6||History, freedom movement etc||80|
NDA Exam 2020- SSB Interview/ Tests
Candidates who have been shortlisted in their written test, will be invited for SSB Interview. The SSB Interview will be for 5 days and two stages will be there for this Interview. These stages include screening test, psychological test, GTO, Personal Interview and Conference. All the aspirants have to clear all these stages to get final selection.
How to Prepare for UPSC NDA Exam 2020 –
If a candidate wants to get selection in UPSC NDA Exam 2020, the he or she has to perform good in this exam and this will happen only with a brilliant strategy. Therefore, candidates should make their own strategy for preparation. Here, we have mentioned some basic preparation tips below –
- Candidates have to make a smart plan for exam. As we all know that the exam syllabus is very vast so, only through a well planned strategy, a candidate can complete his or her syllabus.
- Prefer previous years question papers to get an idea for the exam pattern. Aspirants should take a quick analysis of the last years question papers every day before going to bed.
- Refer limited but most required book and give multiple times revisions.
- Make short note for each topic. This may be beneficial for exam perspective.
- Take a break of 15 min. after every 45min. or 1 hours of study plan and take some stretching exercise, this will help to increase your blood circulation and will make you fresh. Sleep well, Stay fit and healthy.
Final Words –
Our team wishes all the very best for all those candidates who are going to appear for NDA Exam 2020. We hope that the mentioned information will be beneficial for all the candidates. Aspirants are personally suggested to keep in touch with the official website in order to get latest information.
Recruitment Details Click Here
Official Website Click Here