UPSSSC ASSISTANT BORING TECHNICIAN RECRUITMENT 2019
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has issued notification regarding the recruitment process for the post of Assistant Boring Technician. This is a golden chance to grab the opportunity for the candidates who want to make their career in the required field. Candidates who are interested in the provided vacancies can apply online by visiting the official website of the same. The application can only be submitted through online mode. Candidates can get the required information on the official website. Only candidates who qualify the eligibility criteria can apply for the positions. So, the candidates need to qualify the eligibility criteria regarding the age, education etc. The vacancies are available for the technical post and candidates related to another field are not allow to apply for the same. In order to register themselves, the candidates need to fill the application form correctly and submit the application with the adequate amount of fees online.
Here, the candidates will get all the required information regarding the vacancies i.e., eligibility criteria, admit card, number of vacancies etc.
Assistant Boring Technician – 486
APPLICATION FEES FOR UPSSSC ASSISTANT BORING TECHNICIAN
In order to apply online, the candidates are required to make the payment of the fees online. But the amount of the fees is not same for all category of the candidates. The amount of the fees is vary according to the category of the candidates. Here, the candidates will find the complete fees structure of all types of the category:
- Candidates who belong to the general and OBC category are need to pay Rs.185 online.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST category are need to pay Rs.95 online.
- Candidates who belong to PH category are need to pay Rs.25 online.
The payment shall only be done through online mode. No candidate is permitted to pay the amount of the fees in offline mode. Payment of fees is not acceptable in offline mode. Authority will not be responsible if the candidate cannot pay the amount online.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR UPSSSC ASSISTANT BORING TECHNICIAN RECRUITMENT 2019
It is very important for the candidates to know the important dates regarding the recruitment process. To remember the important dates is compulsory for the candidates for being available at the time when required by the authority. Here, the important dates given for the candidates to remember:
- Date on which the application process gets started is 14 August 2019
- Candidates should fill the application form on or before 11 September 2019
- Candidates can make changes in the application form on or before 19 September 2019
Authority will not be responsible if any candidate become unable to fill the form between the provided date. No candidate will be provided any further chance to fill the form except the provided date.
AGE LIMIT FOR UPSSSC ASSISTANT BORING TECHNICIAN 2019
The candidates must be fall between the age limit provided on the official website of the authority. No candidate will be allowed to apply if he does not fall between the provided age limit. Here, the candidates will get to know about the eligible age group to apply for the post:
- Candidates should not be less than 18 years of age.
- Candidates should not be more than 40 years of age.
Candidates who fall between the aforesaid age lag will only be eligible to apply for the provided post.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION FOR UPSSSC ASSISTANT BORING TECHNICIAN 2019
The authority has notified the education qualification which is required to be fulfilled by the candidates in order to apply for the post. Candidates who do not possess the required qualification shall not be allowed to apply online. Here, the candidates will get to know about the education qualification required by the authority:
- The candidates must have done their 10th or any equivalent degree or have done ITI in machine.
- Visit the official website in order to get more information regarding this.
The candidates must possess the above qualification. In case the candidates do not possess the above qualification, he will not be eligible to apply for the post. This is the technical post and it required a technical degree to perform the job successfully. If any irresponsibility happened from the side of the candidates, authority will not be responsible for the same.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UPSSSC BORING TECHNICIAN 2019
To get the candidates registered, they need to apply first. The filling of the application form is the first step in order to get the job as Assistant Boring Technician. The candidates need to apply properly for the registration and a proper amount of fees shall also have been made by the candidates online. Here, the steps given by which the candidates can apply for the same properly:
- Firstly, the candidates shall have to visit the official website of UPSSC.
- On the official website, the candidates need to find out the link provided on the website of the authority.
- Once the link has been found by the candidate, he has to click on the link.
- By clicking on the provided link, a page will be opened on the screen. Where the application form for the post will be appeared to the candidates.
- The candidate need to put the required information into the boxes given for the answers.
- The candidates need to mention there if they are belonging to any reserved category.
- After filling all the information, the candidates need to check the information inserted by them.
- After checking the information, the candidates have to click on the submit button.
- Once the candidates have pressed the submit button, a page will be appeared on the screen where the candidates will be asked for the online payment of the fees which will be depend on the category of the candidates.
- The candidates need to pay fees online of the amount which is eligible to them according to their category.
- Once the candidates submit the fees, they are advised to download the receipt for the same which will act as an evidence that the fee has been submitted successfully.
Pay Exam Fee Click Here
Print Application Form Click Here
Edit Application Form Click Here
Official Notification Click here
Official Website Click here