WBHRB RECRUITMENT 2019 Apply Online for 1497 Medical Officer Posts
WBHRB Recruitment 2019 Notification
The WBHRB (West Bengal Health Recruitment Board) has issued Recruitment Notification for the posts of General Duty Medical Officer & Block Medical Officer of Health (Basic Public Health – cum – Administrative Officer). All those applicants who are interested can read the complete details which are available over here and at the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB). The website link to visit at the official website is provided below in this page. The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has invited the online application to fill the posts of GDMOs (General Duty Medical Officers) and BMOHs (Block Medical Officer of Health) in West Bengal Public Health cum Administrative Services under the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. Check out the complete details which are available over here.
WBHRB Medical Officer Vacancy 2019
The Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal has issued a notification to select the interested and eligible applicants for the posts of General Duty Medical Officer and Block Medical Officer. All those candidates who are interested in the available vacancies, they should read the complete details related to WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 which is mention in this article. The details regarding for the WBHRB Medical Officer Jobs 2019 like WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria and WBHRB Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Form Fee and many other details related to the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Medical Officers Posts are given below in the format of table which is as follows:
|Name of the conducting authority||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)|
|Name of the recruitment||WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2019|
|Name of the post||General Duty Medical Officer and Block Medical Officer|
|Total number of vacancy||1497 vacancies|
|Location for job||West Bengal, India|
|Type of Job||State Government Job|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS degree, PG Degree/ Diploma|
|Age Limit||Not more than 36 years|
|Mode of filling an application form||Online|
|Mode of fee payment||Only Online mode|
|Application Form fee||Rs. 210/-|
|Starting date to fill an application form||15th November, 2019|
|Last date to fill an application form||22nd November, 2019|
|Selection Procedure||Preliminary Exam or Short – Listing|
Eligibility Criteria Required for WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
The eligibility criteria required for the WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 are as follows:
WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
The educational qualification required for the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Medical Officer Vacancy 2019 is as follows:
For General Duty Medical Officer (G.D.M.O.):
- Applicants should have done MBBS and PG Degree.
- The Medical Qualifications included in First or Second Schedule or Part – 2nd of the Third Schedule under the Act of Indian Medical Council, 1956 (102 of 1956) and Registration as Medical Practitioner in West Bengal.
- The Registration as Medical Practitioners in the West Bengal Medical Council or Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council provided that the applicants will be selected and appointed, they must register their names in the West Bengal Medical Council within the 6 (six) months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
Applicants should have done one year practical training as House Staff in any Government Hospital or any other recognized institution.
For Block Medical Officer of Health (Basic Public Health – cum – Administrative Officer):
- The applicants must have the Medical MBBS Degree included in the First or Second Schedule or Part – 2nd of the Third Schedule of the Act of Indian Medical Council, 1956 and have Registration as Medical Practitioner in West Bengal.
The preference will be given to applicants who possess recognized PG (Post Graduation) Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health, Health Management, Epidemiology and Hospital Administration.
WBHRB Medical Officer Jobs 2019 Age Limit
The age limit required for the WBHRB Medical Officer Vacancy 2019 is as follows:
- The upper age or maximum age required to apply for the required post is 36 years as on 1st January, 2019 for the ordinary Medical Graduates and 40 years for those possessing Post Graduate Qualifications.
- The age relaxation will be provided as per norms decided by the Government of West Bengal. The applicants belonging from OBC Category will be provided age relaxation of 3 years, for SC and ST is 5 years and 45 years of age for persons having Physical Disabilities with at least 40% and above. The above given age relaxation will be provided to those applicants who are belonging from West Bengal state.
For complete details regarding for Age Relaxation you should visit at the official website and check it over there.
WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Nationality
- The candidate must be a citizen of India or any such candidate of other nationality who has taken the Indian Nationality by the Government of India.
- The applicant should have an ability to read, write and speak the Bengali Language (not for Nepali Candidates of these three Hills sub –division of Darjeeling District- vzi. Darjeeling Sadar, Kurseong and Kalingpong).
WBHRB Medical Officer Vacancy 2019
The vacancy detail required for the WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer and Block Medical Officer Posts 2019 is as follows:
|Category||General Duty Medical Officer||Block Medical Officer of Health||Total Vacancy|
|BC – A||186||17||203 vacancies|
|BC – B||207||14||221 vacancies|
WBHRB Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
The pay scale required for the WBHRB Recruitment 2019 is that they will be provided an amount of Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 42000/- (Pay Scale of 4A) with the Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- NPP and other allowances will also be admissible as per Government Norms. The Total Minimum Emoluments: Rs. 52800/- per month (excluding HRA).
WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Application Form Fee
The application form fee required for the WBHRB Recruitment 2019 is as follows:
- Applicants should pay of 210/-.
- The application form fee should be paid only by online mode.
- The payment can be done by Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, e- payment.
- Bank Draft, Cash, Cheque, Money Order, etc. shall not be acceptable.
WBHRB Medical Officer 2019 Online Forms
The Online Form of Medical Officer Vacancy 2019 will be available from the 15th November, 2019. All the interested applicants who want to fill an Application Form of WBHRB Medical Officer Posts 2019 will be available at the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB). The application form should be filled before the last date. Applicants have only one week time to fill an application form. The application form must be filled online only. Applicants are not allowed to fill an application form from any other mode. You should also notice that the application form is available at official website and you must have to fill it only from there otherwise your application form would not be accepted.
How to fill an Application Form of WBHRB Medical Officer 2019
Here in this section you will come to know about the steps or procedures required to fill an Application Form of Medical Officer at West Bengal which are as follows:
- Visit at the official website by clicking on the link which is given below.
- Now you will be at the home page. Then click on Apply now button.
- Then click on new registration.
- After that fill the detail which will ask over there.
- Now you will get registration number and password. Note down this.
- Again login the page and fill rest of details.
- Upload the important documents which will be asked over there.
- Recheck the details which you had filled.
- Now make the payment.
- Finally click on submit button.
- Download the submitted application form and take the print out of it and keep it for further use in future.
These are related details required for the WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2019. One more thing you should note that there is no need to send submitted application form at the required head office. If you want to know more about this, visit at the official website and read the details over there.
Apply Online Available on 15th November 2019
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here