West central railways recruitment 2019 ( Railway trade apprentice 2019 )
West central railway latest notification 2019 :
The notification for the latest railway jobs 2019 has been released. West central railways apprentice notification 2019 has been out. All the candidates who are willing to apply for the apprentice notification can fill the application from the official website. West central railways has released a latest notification for the recruitment of the candidates for apprentice program. All the information in the latest notification will be mentioned here in this post. Here in this post we are going to discuss about all the latest information about the west central railways apperentice. All the information such as important dates, vacancies details and the eligibility criteria about the trade apprentice will be mentioned here. All he candidates who are interested towards the apprentices can register for these jobs from the official website. All the eligible candidates can apply for these jobs. Candidates have to read the official notification completely before filling the application form of west central railway 2019.
West Central railway recruitment Details
- Organization name – west central railway.
- Job Role – Trade Apprentice
- Qualification – 10th/ITI
- Total Vacancies – 160
- Experience – Freshers
- Salary – Not Disclosed
- Job location – Kota (Rajasthan)
- Last Date – 5 November 2019
- Application Mode: Online
West central railways vacancies details 2019 :
The number of vacancies available in the latest recruitment will be as given below. The total
no of vacancies available in the latest notification are 160 vacancies. The no of vacancies based on different trades will be as given below.
- Fitter – 70 Post (Gen: 29, OBC: 19, EWS: 07, SC: 10, ST: 05)
- Welder (GAS & Electric) – 66 Posts (Gen: 26, OBC: 18, EWS: 07, SC: 10, ST: 05)
- Machinist – 10 Post (Gen: 03, OBC: 03, EWS: 01, SC: 02, ST: 01)
- COPA – 3 Posts (Gen: 02, OBC: 01)
- Painter: 11 Posts (Gen 04, OBC: 03, EWS: 01, SC: 02, ST: 01)
West central railway eligibility criteria 2019 :
- Age limit :
The candidates whose age is between 15 – 24 years can apply for these jobs.
Age relaxation for the candidates will be given as below based on government rules.
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Educational Qualification – west central railway apprentice 2019
- The candidates who have completed 10th class and ITI in relevant trade form a recognized college with 50% marks cab apply for these vacancies.
- Read the official notification for complete information.
Selection Procedure – west central railway trade apprentice notification 2019
- Selection will be based on merit list generated based on the marks secured by the candidates in ITI.
- The candidates who are in the merit list list will be called for the document verification.
Application fee – railway apprentice application 2019 :
Application fee for the wear central railways apprentice will be as given below. All the candidates who are filling the application form have to pay the application fee
- For Gen/OBC: Rs. 188/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women: Rs. 88/-
West central railway application fee payment mode :
The payment mode of the application fee will be based on the following mode.
- Online mode.
- Candidates can use credit card, debit card or net banking for paying the application fee.
How to Apply – west central railway apprentice form 2019
- Candidates have to visit the official website of west central railway.
- Candidates have to search for the link to fill the online application form.
- After the link is found candidates have to click on it.
- Then the candidates will be allowed to register for the latest job vacancies.
- After registering candidates have to cluck on the login button and then start fill the online application form.
- After the application is found then he have to upload some document into the official website.
- Then the candidate are supposed to pay the application fee.
- After the payment is successfully they can preview the application once and click on the submit button.
- Candidate can download the application form for future use.
- Finally logout from the official website.
Important Dates – west central railway trade apprentice 2019 :
- Starting Date Of online Form Submission: 10th October 2019
- Last Date Of online Form Submission: 5th November 2019
Important Link – west central railway Recruitment 2019 :
Official notification Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Official Website wcr.indianrailway.gov.in